Contact info for Ricky Decker, Las Vegas?

incockneato
This topic is 2855 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

He used to post his travel schedule here occasionally, but I don’t know if his settings allow you to PM him. Apparently, he was last logged on here about six months ago. He also used to have a fairly active twitter account and occasionally do webcamming through RandyBlue’s webpage. But it appears that his twitter account is not currently active, so it is certainly possible that he’s “retired,” though I hope that’s not the case. I had the pleasure of spending some time with him last year and would love to do so again should our paths cross.

I did see him pop up on Randyblue webcam very recently... like a week or two ago. Maybe you can catch him there and ask.

As has been stated, he no longer advertises and he took down his Twitter page. I would assume he currently isn't interested in seeing clients and/or he is in a situation he doesn't have to.

Archived