Addicted

beachboy
This topic is 2846 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I've just been given an award entitled Addicted. Now as someone who has never takes illegal substances or is a slave to the demon drink(well not much!) I'm wondering what this can be alluding to. Any ideas guys?!!

There's no denying it. We have video of you taking hit after hit of dulce de leche ice cream.

But seriously...I believe that refers to the number of messages you have posted.

There's no denying it. We have video of you taking hit after hit of dulce de leche ice cream.

But seriously...I believe that refers to the number of messages you have posted.

And I was afraid it might be because of a leaked video of quite a different nature!!

Yes, it means we are all entranced by the quality of your comments on this forum, or...... Someone really loves your cock. Perhaps, 'tis both? I know I have always wanted a Beachboy.

Now I have to wonder if its the depth of my vocabulary & wit or the appendage between my legs. Mm...Well.fuck literacy, I hope its my huge ( yeah right!) tallywacker that's caused this honor to be bestowed upon me!!

Archived