411 on these DC guys

Wiley1
This topic is 2857 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

You may want to think twice about Hunglatinfucker... those pics have been around and are currently being used by SebastianXXL in Houston.

RM's hunglatinfucker goes by sebastianxxl on M4M. I tried to see Sebastian in Houston. We communicated by RM e-mail and phone text, and set an appointment time. I texted him after I parked at the hotel, but never received a reply. Fortunately, the only thing I wasted was my time.

They're not DC guys, they're traveling to DC soon, and Alexandertop is based out of Philly and his ad appears to be there.

I can't wait for Magic Mike to complain about their visit...

RM's hunglatinfucker goes by sebastianxxl on M4M. I tried to see Sebastian in Houston. We communicated by RM e-mail and phone text, and set an appointment time. I texted him after I parked at the hotel, but never received a reply. Fortunately, the only thing I wasted was my time.

Yes, hunglatinfucker (great name!) wasted my time, too. Texted for days and nothing.

Archived