411- on Ethan or Dale in LA

NotMike

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
I saw Dale a few months ago. Nice guy, works nude, HE, but he never got turned on and he kept a bit of a distance on the bed so that you couldn't really touch his dick. I wouldn't repeat.

Westcoaster, again i am sorry for your experience with me being less than stellar. Its not always easy to maintain being turned on while working on someone. In some cases, the tension you have can transfer to me while im working on you. This is quite common for people like myself who have empath personality. Not trying to make excuses for a less than satisfying massage but i urge you to give not just myself but anyone you hire a second chance at a redoux . In my case i would like to offer u a discount for a second time to make it right. let me know ahead of time and i will make sure you get the full turned on version of my rubdown !!! satisfaction is guaranteed ... thanks , peace and p.s. u can ALWAYS touch me becuz mutual touch is definitely encouraged.

Westcoaster, again i am sorry for your experience with me being less than stellar. Its not always easy to maintain being turned on while working on someone. In some cases, the tension you have can transfer to me while im working on you. This is quite common for people like myself who have empath personality. Not trying to make excuses for a less than satisfying massage but i urge you to give not just myself but anyone you hire a second chance at a redoux . In my case i would like to offer u a discount for a second time to make it right. let me know ahead of time and i will make sure you get the full turned on version of my rubdown !!! satisfaction is guaranteed ... thanks , peace and p.s. u can ALWAYS touch me becuz mutual touch is definitely encouraged.

Wow. Just for replying in such a professional way I’d hire you :) Usually what I’ve also seen is that some businesses acknowledge the comment in a public way and discuss the details in a private direct message. Well done :)

Wondering if any one has experience with either, they have caught my eye.

Ethan http://www.masseurfinder.com/members/ethan90046.shtml

NotMike, actually my link is:

http://www.masseurfinder.com/members/dalecruze101.shtml

please feel free to contact me anytime with questions and for info. I am a very direct , no non-sense kind of guy...some may misinterpret it as being rude. that is surely not the case. I always enjoy meeting new guys but i do stay very busy & I'm not always able to carry on lengthy conversations...having said all that, i will always try to get back to you within a reasonable amount of time if you just text me. that works better 4 me becuz i can't answer the phone while in session. look forward to hearing from you. mention this site for a 20 dollar discount !!! :)~

Dale http://www.masseurfinder.com/members/dalecruze101.shtml

Wow. Just for replying in such a professional way I’d hire you :) Usually what I’ve also seen is that some businesses acknowledge the comment in a public way and discuss the details in a private direct message. Well done :)

Thanks. i hope we have a chance to meet soon. let me know where you are and i will make a point to try and get to your area in the next few months !! mention this site when u text me for a 20 dollar discount !!! thx ...peace :)

I just want to say that i have learned a few things from visiting this site. ...

1. People will compare notes !! lol ......
  2. Make sure my clients know that mutual touch is encouraged and that i need to be more attentive to the needs of all my clients. ....
  3. You can please some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can't possibly please everyone all of the time. But that's okay, what isn't ok, is a client leaving feeling unsatisfied or not getting their moneys worth.

I don't ever want that to happen ~ so please hold my feet to the fire !! I am always interested in constructive , non-malicious criticism. Don't hold back ...thanks ...

Edited by Guy Fawkes

hey everyone i just want to let you know that masseur finder has been going thru a LOT of changes lately. the url addresses no longer contain names, many of my reviews were dropped...(about 35 of them leaving me with 11 client testimonials) ~ the verification process for clients to post reviews NOW go thru facebook (as much as i have complained about the concerns i have with client anonymity from this) they think it is the best way to do it. I disagree but what do i know ? ANYWAYS...my point is I will probably have to create NEW avenues to reach my clients as well as advertise and that could mean MY OWN WEBSITE (if anyone out there is skilled at creating one with calendar, let me know...i would be interested) ALSO i am interested in hearing from YOU on recommendations of other sites to post on. AND please don't tell me rent men becuz that site is for a completely different clientele than what i'm interested in. I like clients that i can connect with and really help relieve their stress and tension. I had a profile on there and was not impressed. I know the new LAWs have evryone freaking out about their sites, and while there is nothing i can do to counter those fears i assure all of you that we can get thru this period of privacy invasion one day at a time. Please feel free to contact me if you see me in your area ...i am always eager to connect with new folks and also old ones TOO !!! thanks, namaste :)~

btw here are my new link urls :

masseurfinder.com/26982

masseurfinder.com/8521

I just want to say that i have learned a few things from visiting this site. ...

1. People will compare notes !! lol ......
  2. Make sure my clients know that mutual touch is encouraged and that i need to be more attentive to the needs of all my clients. ....
  3. You can please some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can't possibly please everyone all of the time. But that's okay, what isn't ok, is a client leaving feeling unsatisfied or not getting their moneys worth.

I don't ever want that to happen ~ so please hold my feet to the fire !! I am always interested in constructive , non-malicious criticism. Don't hold back ...thanks ...

You're really great for posting this and listening to us. I hope you visit the West Coast (LA) soon!

You're really great for posting this and listening to us. I hope you visit the West Coast (LA) soon!

comin home to LA next week. i only do a limited number of outcalls in LA now becuz its home and i kinda like to relax when I'm there. but definitely HMU . im sure we can work something out. always willing to give priority to online buddies...mention daddy's reviews when u contact me so i know who u are. 20 off sessions for all "daddy's reviews" followers and participants. i will donate 50 bucks to Daddy for every 5th massage from "daddy's reviews" becuz i respect this site and the efforts he puts into it. simply can't let this forum suffer from lack of finance. please donate anything if you can. peace, Dale Cruze.

comin home to LA next week. i only do a limited number of outcalls in LA now becuz its home and i kinda like to relax when I'm there. but definitely HMU . im sure we can work something out. always willing to give priority to online buddies...mention daddy's reviews when u contact me so i know who u are. 20 off sessions for all "daddy's reviews" followers and participants. i will donate 50 bucks to Daddy for every 5th massage from "daddy's reviews" becuz i respect this site and the efforts he puts into it. simply can't let this forum suffer from lack of finance. please donate anything if you can. peace, Dale Cruze.

Oh nice! Are you doing out-calls only? :-/

Safe trip here!!

Oh nice! Are you doing out-calls only? :-/

Safe trip here!!

thanks. yeah i only do outcalls in LA now. i moved from N. Hollywood house to a tiny matchbook apt in SaMo. not really able to host anymore. but absolutely willing to come to your spot if possible.

thanks. yeah i only do outcalls in LA now. i moved from N. Hollywood house to a tiny matchbook apt in SaMo. not really able to host anymore. but absolutely willing to come to your spot if possible.

Aw man- I'm in Sherman Oaks- we were neighbors lol. Unfortunately I have a roommate who works from home (and has no social life) so I can only do incalls. :(

• 3 years later...
  • 1 year later...

Still active... Based in San Diego now... ?

"2022 will be my LAST YEAR working & doing MASSAGE on the road! I’ll be Touring US Through Spring-Summer & Fall to introduce a replacement who will inherit my client list. "

Does anyone know how's the know that will "inherit" his client list? 🧐

spacer.png

Edited by 7829V