411 Eli in NYC

tennisjock
This topic is 2803 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I have gone to Eli for years... he has always been amazing - I leave with a smile on my face and spring in my step... Interesting not everyone has the same experience, guess it has to do with chemistry... I have gone to guys with rave reviews from others and had less than a stellar session...

Interesting to see a couple negative reviews here. I went to see him for the first time last year. There was zero connection from the get-go. Nothing major, but he seemed sort of distant and vaguely annoyed from the start, and really mechanical or zoned out during the massage. Amazing-looking guy, but I ended it midway through, paid, and left. I've always seen the great reviews and just figured that he was having an off day (or I was, or both). Happens to everyone. I've thought about making another appointment but haven't.

My experience with Eli started similar to NYCguy, he did seem distant and vaguely annoyed. Once on the table we started talking and he warmed up, had a great massage and he went over about 20 minutes. I'd see him again when in NYC.

• 1 month later...
My experience with Eli started similar to NYCguy, he did seem distant and vaguely annoyed. Once on the table we started talking and he warmed up, had a great massage and he went over about 20 minutes. I'd see him again when in NYC.

What do you mean "he went over"?... Does he do more than just massage and a hand job? I had a nice massage from him a year ago. He let me touch him freely but when asked to be BJ said no. Wonder if others met a different attitude.

count me as one on the "he's amazing" side. I can see what others say, as that was my opinion when I arrived..he was late and distanced. But once he got settled, and I was on the table, things changed and it is still one of the best massages I've ever received. And his body is smoking, on top of the very very sexy SA accent!!!!!!

count me as one on the "he's amazing" side. I can see what others say, as that was my opinion when I arrived..he was late and distanced. But once he got settled, and I was on the table, things changed and it is still one of the best massages I've ever received. And his body is smoking, on top of the very very sexy SA accent!!!!!!

Does he do outcalls anyone know?

Archived