Anyone know of jasonpatricc aka Daniel in NY?

tonyb
This topic is 2855 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Everything about this ad looks too good to be true.

1) Professional model looks--absurdly handsome man with an improbably perfect body.

2) Ingenuous profile.

3) $200 rate in NYC for the guy in those pictures?

4) No reviews.

5) Claims to have 8.5 inches, but no cock pictures.

Just my observations. I have no concrete information about this person.

He also advertises on a massage site, https://rentmasseur.com/jasonpatric

He could be real, but gee, $200 in NYC when you look like that???

I did ask for a rear-view pic (you know me by now) and that's when the communication from his side stopped. Going silent after a pic request, even if it's not a 3-fingered selfie, has been a surefire sign of fakery for me in the past. A real guy will usually say something, even if it's a weak excuse for not sending.

As of today August 1, his current RentMen ad now features a new client review. Hardly favorable, and no surprise, the client makes clear that the man in the photos is not the man he met. Avoid this one, and JohnSmithers. They are working together and are classic hustlers.

I don't understand why he wouldn't take down his ad with a review like THAT

His ad was taken down today, by RentMen, after I pointed out the obvious fraud, along with his message to me, via RM, in which he admits to scamming, but boasts he does not care since he is making a fortune, ahem, from a never ending stream of clients -- believe that if you want to. It's down, and I hope JohnSmithers' ad is taken down soon as well.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived