411 on Pasha (NYC)

DirtyHarry
This topic is 2336 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

We've had a lot of discussion about tipping. You're right to tip in a salon or a spa, where management takes a large cut of the fee you pay. You're also right that all the $$ goes directly to the masseur when it's one-on-one. For this reason, I usually do not tip when a masseur charges $150 for an hour. That's enough. I know that many clients tip their masseurs, which is fine with me, but I do not tip.

Pasha is the best. Highly recommend. I see him all the time - have for a few years. I do an 60 min incall at his place and i pay him $150 which is well worth it. His is highly skilled and really great. he is a bit quiet - but friendly and a very nice guy. the more he gets to know you the warmer he gets. he is very handsome and a great body - in great shape. I also LOVE his ending - not rushed and mechanical like some others. treat yourself - you wont regret it.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...