Strange Voyeur Question

DirtyHarry
This topic is 1766 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I also have this fantasy. But I am only interested in watching a hot handsome guy fucking a girl. I sometimes see hetero couple advertise on backpage, and really want to give it a shot. But likewise i am worried about personal safety. I want to suck on the man get him hard and then watch him fuck the girl and cum inside her. It's hot to see his climax facial expressions.

That sounds incredible. Can we make this happen lol? (but seriously though)

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That sounds incredible. Can we make this happen lol? (but seriously though)

I will keep an eye on backpage and make it happen soon. Even thinking about it gives me a hard on. Are you talking about watching str8 actions or m2m action?

I also have this fantasy. But I am only interested in watching a hot handsome guy fucking a girl. I sometimes see hetero couple advertise on backpage, and really want to give it a shot. But likewise i am worried about personal safety. I want to suck on the man get him hard and then watch him fuck the girl and cum inside her. It's hot to see his climax facial expressions.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

A lot of bathhouses and sex clubs advertise Cum munion once or twice a month. That's bareback sex. I went to one club on Cum munion night in San Francisco a few years ago and it was packed with men having sex in the open. I saw one guy do about four other guys. I didn't do much except watch.