DRIVING CA HIGHWAY 1

Epigonos
This topic is 2877 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Every time I have attempted to do so I have ended up behind some ninety year old couple from the flat Mid West driving a HUGE motor home at 5 mph terrified that if they drive any faster they will fall off into the ocean.

Then there has to be a law that such grey nomads (as we call them in this country) must drive south to north so they are on the side of the road away from the ocean [i had been about to say N-S, picturing in my mind's eye a drive-on-the-left PCH]. A confession, slow elderly tourists did not concern me on my one transit of that august road, I was travelling by bicycle (N-S as it happens), and I was neither delayed by, nor run off the road into the ocean by any elderly motor home drivers.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://66.media.tumblr.com/a21926c7bb71bab3f6a370a8ac1b2d06/tumblr_mw418lsL0p1qboiilo3_250.gif

@Lookin I hope it's okay to mention that "Weeds" actor, Hunter Parrish, had five guest appearances on "The Good Wife" over two seasons. Here he is in prison, talking to his lawyer. I know this is off-topic, but not everyone watches "The Good Wife."

Archived