411 on SAMGREENLA

buckguy
This topic is 2451 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I do love me some ginger. His private pic looks like he is sporting a beer can size cock

Its strange because in pic #1 it looks like he is sporting a proper ginger head of hair, but then in the next pic he has flat brown hair.

• 1 year later...

Ok. So, I sent him a message on the Rentmen site last weekend. No response, though I do see he read the message. So yesterday I sent a text as a follow-up. (He says he prefers texts. Ok. Though I had also left my number in my original message saying he could txt me back if he preferred,)

No response.

Do I give him the benefit of the doubt that he's busy and young, and maybe try him again tomorrow? Or do I just forget about it and move on? I would really really like to meet him, but I'm not wanting to chase him around or seem overeager. (And if for whatever reason he's not interested in me, I wish he'd take the 2 seconds it would take to tell me.)

Ok. So, I sent him a message on the Rentmen site last weekend. No response, though I do see he read the message. So yesterday I sent a text as a follow-up. (He says he prefers texts. Ok. Though I had also left my number in my original message saying he could txt me back if he preferred,)

No response.

Do I give him the benefit of the doubt that he's busy and young, and maybe try him again tomorrow? Or do I just forget about it and move on? I would really really like to meet him, but I'm not wanting to chase him around or seem overeager. (And if for whatever reason he's not interested in me, I wish he'd take the 2 seconds it would take to tell me.)

Move on ...too many choices in la

Sam has a baby face, a husky, very manly voice, closely cropped chest hair, and a very thick cock. He is not a Bennett Anthony (another outstanding stud) ginger. I would call him ginger lite.

I can't speak to your email issue. I can say he is a good fuck and a very respectful young man.

• 2 weeks later...
You really need to get a life.

Welcome to the site. Being friendlier wouldn't hurt. Really.

Meanwhile, Sam's RM profile has expired. I even decided to txt him the other day to alert him to this fact and - surprise - no response. I give him an F for effort. Too bad - he looked cute.

Meanwhile, Sam's RM profile has expired. I even decided to txt him the other day to alert him to this fact and - surprise - no response. I give him an F for effort. Too bad - he looked cute.

Update - for anyone who cares - his profile is back in working order. (I don't know why *I* care at this point - guess I just wanted to see if he would or not, lol.)

Archived