Mumbai India Gay Massage

rickinoc
This topic is 2849 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Lots of health spas in Mumbai suburbs where you can get an excellent massage plus perks if you are in the mood for it. Check out the India forums on www.ohmojo.com. Be advised that don't plan on inviting a masseur to your hotel room - a lot advertise on locanto.com - hotels frown on it...and yes in this day and age homosexual acts are not legit in India - so go figure.

Personal experiences - I visited a Kerala spa called Ayush East Andheri. You need to call for an appointment as they are extremely busy (message me if you need the phone number). I chose a masseur called Gaurav about 24 yrs old who was hot..hot.. Excellent Balinese style massage (90 minutes) followed by stress relief..he was willing for more but I was not. followed by a hot shower. Total cost including tip was Ind Rs 2600 (about US$35)

There is also another masseur called Bipin who is very highly rated in the forums who has an incall studio ( I tried several times but could never get an appointment) His link is http://www.ohmojo.com/viewprofile.aspx?member=213691

More on my next trip to this city

Rick

Archived