What do you do?

topinla
This topic is 2862 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

What do you do when a friend of yours shows you a sex clip of:

1) a hot guy you've been lusting on Instagram

2) he doesn't know he's on film

Do you keep quiet and enjoy the sex clip?

Tell him you've seen him on a sex clip?

My friend is not on the sex clip but a friend of his is.

without knowing additional details about the various friendships and social interactions between all involved, hard to say.....

but I tend to think SHUT UP and don't create drama and suspicion....sounds very touchy and, possibly, illegal as California is a "two-party consent" state, in which both parties must know if a recording is being made (if it took place there)

Seems a violation of somebody's privacy. But we're all learning the hard way. Everything is liable to be filmed these days. Just this week I have watched two people being shot and killed, one of them on live TV. I remember when this was the stuff of Twilight Zone and 1984 type horror films. Come to think of it, privacy is mostly long gone I think. Sad and scary, especially for guys like me who live on the edge, if not completely in, the closet.

Archived