Carmelo And others in LA

CBA
This topic is 1785 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

It's too bad you guys don't seem to be on Instagram. I've been killing it lately, the before and after pictures I post of legs and feet are pretty phenomenal. The photos are taken from my cell phone and not photoshopped in any way. Obviously arrogance and cockiness is a turn-off, along with chatting too much during massage. I understand that. Sorry some of you dudes were not satisfied. Advising to pass on me is pretty silly though, since I do always get myofascial release which means my massage is always at the very least decent. But in particular over the past few weeks I've been making clients taller by releasing their hip flexors and evening out legs & feet. Again check my Instagram if you're skeptical, lots of before and after feet pictures. I don't know any other masseurs who do this and I now have quite a few massage therapist friends that want to learn my hip flexor routine which runs about 45 minutes in total to really get it done right. When my massage was initially reviewed on this forum, I was not getting requests to train other massage therapists in Los Angeles. Now I am. The result pictures I have been posting on Instagram have gotten a lot of attention lately because they are stunning. Again, recommending all future readers of this board to pass on me when I'm still developing all my techniques and skills is pretty myopic. But to each his own. :) insta @Jameslamassage

Edited by Jameslamassage

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not surprising. He seems like a very strange dude.

Oh darn @fratphysicals , what do you consider normal? I love life, am in great shape, don't lift weights or follow a rigorous diet, have total freedom of my schedule and my priorities... get laid all the time... have zero drama in my life, and I laugh a lot because my brain is a supercomputer and I find a lot of humor in things (genius IQ of 145 at age 12, HS grad at 14). I'm sorry you think that's very strange ... Be well good sir, I hope your (not) "very strange" life is somehow better and more rewarding than mine lmao... certainly, calling a provider "very strange" anonymously online makes me wonder how fulfilled your life is. In an average week I do good for more people with my hands than you probably ever have. I also regularly help homeless folks in certain pockets of LA with my own time and resources, independently and alone. Do you take pride in caring for others like I do, hands-on, regardless of payment? Don't speak badly about someone of Goodwill, because that is me 100%. It's part of the golden rule. I can take constructive criticism, but you went too far dude. Don't forget to laugh though, it burns calories and relieves stress. Lol. Stay loose!

PS: I will gladly accept your apology anytime @fratphysicals. Certainly, if you believe in karma it's the right thing to do. Have you ever helped a blind man walk across train tracks? I have, dude. Looking forward to your response. Don't be shy.

Edited by Jameslamassage

He's also unfortunately this chatty in person, it was a turn off but didn't want to tell him. Though he was prompt and met me at my place exactly when we have discussed which was great because LA. If I read his responses on here before booking I would've decided on someone else ---hate that 'I'm better' attitude and 'I can spot a bad masseur just by looking at their ad' bs. His massage was alright, wasn't too fond of the 'I'm better than all of the other masseurs' comment through out the massage ----DURING THE MASSAGE. It almost felt like he was still advertising for himself while I was already on his table --- pass on James. He's not the best masseur as he makes it seem to be. Think about it, if he were would he be advertising so aggressively?

Honestly dude I probably shouldn't have taken your job. But you sounded nice and I was happy to meet you. It was my 5th or 6th massage that day, I was pretty tired but went through with it anyway and I still accomplished myofascial release... it's no excuse but it's common for any massage therapist to get a little chatty once tired, to keep up the energy and finish the massage. ... Be well

Edited by Jameslamassage

As I’ve stated before Jimmy, this forum is not for you to advertise your service, which three posters here have commented is not recommended. Accept that and move on.

I don’t owe you any apology and congrats for helping a blind man cross train tracks - not sure what that has anything to do with your less than average feedback from previous clients. Good for you for having a life that allows you to get laid and not count calories - once again that has absolutely nothing to do with your services.

Masseurs who offer quality services have repeat clients and do not have to continuously try to defend their negative reviews. Your boasting about your life-changing services shows how desperate you are for more people to try you out. A little less focus on this forum and a little more on your services and clients could go a long way.

Mark and I are going to trade massages soon actually! I've heard great things about his massage. Definitely looking forward to it, especially since we're both in North Hollywood and I need another masseur that is strong enough to pick up my legs and do the hip flexor work I do on others. Need my own work done on myself, LOL, funny problem to have, right?

@fratphysicals I'm not desperate, dude. You're unintentionally hilarious. I mentioned the fact that I've helped a blind person cross train tracks because I have a consistent life history of helping others, regardless of age, gender or race. You can think whatever you want to, lol. I know you have not helped others and extended your hand unconditionally to strangers and friends the way I have throughout my life. It takes serious courage to live the life that I have lived. The only thing I know is you like to act holier than thou on the internet, give crazy harsh reviews on Masseurs you did not like, judge character based on Forum postings, post personal assumptions about someone like myself that provides and brings legit energy to every single massage... Perhaps in life you haven't been challenged enough and lack character. I don't really care. Just because I sometimes spend a few minutes each week posting on this forum, on average, doesn't mean I lack focus on my craft. I multitask like a mofo and accomplish a lot more than the average person while making life look easy. I sometimes have haters because of this, but I laugh all the way to the bank and into the nookie. Haha. And just because I answer negative reviews, doesn't mean I am insecure about my services. On the contrary, it shows that I care enough to bother replying and acknowledging. I can tear apart your logic all day long dude, and I probably shouldn't because it's not fair to you. But your condescending advice that my posting here is somehow an act of desperation really shows you cannot deal with dissent and would prefer to act holier than thou than take the time to really analyze and discover. I've given hundreds of massages over the past few months, and I've seen about 5 or so negative reviews online in that time frame. I do have incredible stamina and energy, it is very rare for me to tire out even during a two hour massage. And I do have days of booking three or four consecutive two hour sessions with regulars. I don't know anybody else who does massage as many hours a day as me, especially Sport and trigger point like I do. Most guys I've talked to don't book more than or three sessions in a day. On most days, I can do 4-6 massages and still have energy to spare, to play with my dog at the end of a long day or make myself a smoothie or meal. Doesn't mean I schedule that many every day, but I am capable of it. Again, your logic is faulty and it appears you are a serious piece of work because your attempts to make it seem like there are tons of negative reviews on my service is absolutely ridiculous given the number of massages I give every week. Pretty certain I have a 90% customer satisfaction rate, if not higher. Your philosophy on how a masseur is supposed to behave online and other preconceived notions are my free entertainment right now. I'm not watching Netflix because I'm actually being your daddy at this point (like it or not lol!!). And dude, don't even answer this. Let's just let this go. Lol. Hopefully this thread will disappear forever, and you can get your panties out of a bunch next time you see me post in another thread. Lmao. Good luck with your next massage experience. I'm glad you won't be picking me LOL.... but if you did, I'd have no idea and would treat U kindly of course... not to mention, I would do hip flexor leg and feet body work for you that nobody else in town even knows how to do. Hahaha. But I am almost fully booked for this weekend already, and it's not even Saturday morning. hoping my other fellow masseurs in Los Angeles can also book this weekend and make lots of money. Blessed and thankful, cheers everybody! Stay cool, another scorcher tomorrow... thanks @fratphysicals for the laughs, better than a comedy show in LA on a Friday night or a Netflix comedy special... I will likely be laughing for the next several days here and there about other silly notions you (most) likely have in your head... I am also an expert in psychology, not just a talented massage therapist...

Edited by Jameslamassage

• 10 months later...
Top of my list is and will always be Anthony. He's worth it - plain and simple.

https://www.massagem4m.com/masseur/12974/

And my new favorite find is in the South Bay - Sean.

https://rentmasseur.com/Sensual_Sean

I have also had great experiences with Kary, Spencer, and Will

https://rentmasseur.com/JustKary

https://rentmasseur.com/Spencer_Whitman

https://rentmasseur.com/SensualHealing

What part of LA is SenualHealing located?

Top of my list is and will always be Anthony. He's worth it - plain and simple.

https://www.massagem4m.com/masseur/12974/

And my new favorite find is in the South Bay - Sean.

https://rentmasseur.com/Sensual_Sean

I have also had great experiences with Kary, Spencer, and Will

https://rentmasseur.com/JustKary

https://rentmasseur.com/Spencer_Whitman

https://rentmasseur.com/SensualHealing

Is Anthony on any other sites since M4M is out of business?

Whoa. That's some shit right there. Definitely supports the @Jameslamassage is @MisterMike theory. Aggressive. Alpha. Diatribe. Check. Check. Check.

You guys know @Jameslamassage left the country right? Went crazy, got spun out on drugs, and bailed. @MisterMike is still around, as as much as I love @Ludo (or at least his mouth) he's wrong on this one.

• 1 month later...