Broadway Grosses (Week Ending Yesterday)

This topic is 2880 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Understood. If you use a smartphone, you might consider downloading the TodayTix app. It gets you slightly discounted seats for most shows. You can usually buy about a week in advance.

TheCrucible's on there for every performance this coming week (mostly mezzanine, rear orchestra, and balcony; ranging from $89-$42, plus $5 fee).

I go through times where I see many Broadway and off-Broadway shows, followed by not seeing anything for a year. I have not seen a show since last July, so I may just buy the best seat I can find. Again, thank you for reaching out. I finally thought it through. The second Broadway show I saw was Merman in "Gypsy."

Understood. If you use a smartphone, you might consider downloading the TodayTix app. It gets you slightly discounted seats for most shows. You can usually buy about a week in advance.

Archived