Prague

chitownsailor
This topic is 2888 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Any advice for who/where/how to hire in Prague? I like (conveniently enough) Bel Ami type guys who are vers/top. I will probably not be able to host. Always appreciate first-hand (so to speak) referrals over anonymous posted reviews. Thanks, all.

Contact forum member @liubit.

~ Boomer ~

Thanks for the "referral", @BabyBoomer.

@chitownsailor, I live in Prague and Planet Romeo (planetromeo.com) is the site from where I hire. Not surprisingly, the market here is more geared towards twinks and Abercrombie-Bel Ami type guys. I suggest you register at Romeo (it is free), and take a look. Feel free to PM me, I will be glad to help you.

Thanks, guys. I'll check out Planet Romeo. My tastes lean more to the mature end of Bel Ami. Ariel Vanean or Dolph Lambert, rather than the extremely twinky. Kris Evans would definitely be appealing...

Just be wary of fakes, and never send any money in advance--you may be asked to do that.

Archived