Twist, Miami

Lab12
This topic is 1437 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I visited Twist on Tuesday and Wednesday this week. I prefer Twist on weeknights as the club is too packed for my taste on weekend nights. There were 12-14 dancers of which about 5 were solid hunks/studs. A much higher ratio of hunks than when I was at SR's in Atlanta a few days earlier. As is usual, the dancers are primarily Latino (Cuban, Venezuelan, Peruvian, and Brazilian) with a smattering of Europeans (three Italians and one French). It helps a lot if you can speak some Spanish as many of the dancers have limited English. Yes the smoking inside is very annoying. Yes the music is far too loud. Yes it is a tiny space within the larger Twist complex. In spite of all that, I had a far better time at Twist on Tuesday and Wednesday than I did at Richard's the prior Friday.

The 5 Twist hunks were easily hotter than any of the strippers that were at Richards on Friday night. In fact, I told two of them to hot-foot it to Atlanta and start working at Richards. They would make a killing.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
This is correct. The dancers are very good there. I too have partaken.

I’m confused. There is now a lap dance area UPSTAIRS? So the lap dances are now in the back cabana room and upstairs? Is the upstairs area more private? Do you chat up the dancer in the cabana and he then walks you upstairs?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 9 months later...
Any recent experiences at Twist? Have there been any big bodybuilders there recently? Are some/many of the dancers willing to get together outside of Twist for a private?

Yes many body builders and many are willing to meet. I was there on the 17th and 19th.

• 4 months later...

Twist regular and South Beach LGBTQ icon Henrietta Robinson died of complications from COVID-19 in April. She was 79 years old. Henrietta was a fixture in the Miami gay scene for decades. I remember seeing her out and about at clubs and bars in the 90's when I lived in Miami. The last time I saw her was probably 2 years ago during a visit to Twist. Twist was considered her second home. If you ever went to the Twist cabana bar in back where the dancers perform, there is a good chance you saw Henrietta sitting at the bar getting a back massage from one of the boys.

RIP Henrietta

https://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/henrietta-robinson-obituary-miami-beach-lgbtq-icon-dies-of-covid-19-11614884

By the way, I posted this on the Twist thread cause that is likely where most people would have seen her.

• 2 weeks later...

Twist regular and South Beach LGBTQ icon Henrietta Robinson died of complications from COVID-19 in April. She was 79 years old. Henrietta was a fixture in the Miami gay scene for decades. I remember seeing her out and about at clubs and bars in the 90's when I lived in Miami. The last time I saw her was probably 2 years ago during a visit to Twist. Twist was considered her second home. If you ever went to the Twist cabana bar in back where the dancers perform, there is a good chance you saw Henrietta sitting at the bar getting a back massage from one of the boys.

RIP Henrietta

https://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/henrietta-robinson-obituary-miami-beach-lgbtq-icon-dies-of-covid-19-11614884

By the way, I posted this on the Twist thread cause that is likely where most people would have seen her.

That is sad to hear. Didn’t know her but it sound like she will be missed.

has twist opened back up?