411 on Stelly in London

Kody S
This topic is 1978 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey Kody,

I had a great experience with Stelly earlier this year. He was in North London then but told me he was planning to move to a more central location. Friendly, great massage, awesome body (personal trainer) which he used all of during the massage. Would definitely repeat next time I'm in the UK.

Hey there! Thanks very much. I appreciate it. My travel plans got changed because of weather and flights and I never actually got to get the massage but Stelly was very good about it and was in communication all through my travel "ordeal."

• 6 months later...

During a recent trip to London, I had scheduled a massage for my last afternoon there with an excellent masseur I had visited on a prior trip. Unfortunately, he emailed me early that morning to let me know that he had a bad cold and would not be able to follow through. After looking at other ads and this forum, I contacted Stelly. He came through. He is centrally located near the Lancaster Gate tube station. As it turned out, I was staying very close by, and he offered to meet me in front of my hotel and walk me to his flat on his way from the gym. To repeat what @chgobrt said, he is very friendly, has an incredibly hot body, and gives a really good massage.

I have to second (or third) previous opinions about Stelly. I recently went to London and had an appointment with him and it was 'stellar'. His place is convenient, very tastefully decorated. Stelly is a bit shy but very pleasant. He is trained so you get more than a rub and tug. I should have scheduled a longer session...next time!

Hopefully Brexit won't make him leave (he intends to apply for PR but who knows!?)

I have to second (or third) previous opinions about Stelly. I recently went to London and had an appointment with him and it was 'stellar'. His place is convenient, very tastefully decorated. Stelly is a bit shy but very pleasant. He is trained so you get more than a rub and tug. I should have scheduled a longer session...next time!

Hopefully Brexit won't make him leave (he intends to apply for PR but who knows!?)

I guess if he does have to leave it gives everybody a different city to visit. :)

• 1 year later...