All in 2016. LETS GO CLEVELAND CAVS

Brian Kevin
This topic is 2910 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I'm still in awe. We actually won. You don't understand what this does for me, my city and our moral. If we can just survive the debait-- I KNOW good things will come. The parade is Thursday, I sent my Pops money to come up, renting him a hotel downtown.

Best Father's Day ever!!

It was a very exciting game and series to watch. Very emotional for die-hard Cleveland fans.

First time a team has come back like that and won it all. It was a city of love last night. Crying, hugs, high fives and more all night past when I went home at 1:45 am the downtown was still at a stand still.

I had relatives who were Downtown until 2 am. Streets and freeways were closed. They were awestruck by the numbers of people gathered and the spirit of elation running through the massive crowd. From what I'm hearing, there was not one incident of incivility. There's still hope for mankind. Of course all that may change when the RNC arrives.

Archived