Brunolatino in LA

markol
This topic is 2362 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hi everyone. I came across an ad that seems new to me and doesn't have any reviews.

http://www.masseurfinder.com/members/brunolatino.shtml

I was just checking if anyone has already gotten a chance to meet him to comment on the experience. He seems pleasant by text and has reasonable rates. Feel free to PM. Any details would be appreciated. Thanks!

Have a good weekend.

• 4 months later...

He also has or had a ad on rm with full frontal pics and it's rather epic. When viewing his pics on massuerfinder I was puzzled by the pic with the massage "tools" on the massage table..I thought it was a lizard it first the lime green wand. But what is it used for? Hard to reach places?

Edited by tennisjock

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have to agree with KK913 about the quality, though my massage was done on a bed. He wasn't able to deliver deep pressure, he had a few awkward moves that felt more painful than anything, and he kept getting up to leave the room for water, or more oil, or a towel. I essentially ended up with like 40 minutes of a 60 minute massage. He did however go for it with the HE, straddling my face so I could see his hot hole. I was able to get his fat cock hard. He made me squirt then let me lick his nuts for a few minutes.

I have to agree with KK913 about the quality, though my massage was done on a bed. He wasn't able to deliver deep pressure, he had a few awkward moves that felt more painful than anything, and he kept getting up to leave the room for water, or more oil, or a towel. I essentially ended up with like 40 minutes of a 60 minute massage. He did however go for it with the HE, straddling my face so I could see his hot hole. I was able to get his fat cock hard. He made me squirt then let me lick his nuts for a few minutes.

Based on your experience, do you think he'd be open for rimming too?

Is there anything money can't buy? Since I couldn't see his face I have no idea on if he was totally cool with me licking his nuts, but I went for it. He texted me about a repeat session, so I assume he wasn't completely repulsed. LOL

Hehe. Good answer ;)

Thanks.

• 2 months later...

Can tell me more about your experience with him

• 2 weeks later...