411 The Dude Next Door- NYC

ArVaGuy
This topic is 2892 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

He's an active participant on the forum (@Eric Hassan ), and comes off as smart and super-sexy. You can probably search the forum for his posts and get an idea of his personality, and perhaps some posters may have mentioned some personal experiences with him. I've never hired him, but I hope to change that soon.

He's an active participant on the forum (@Eric Hassan ), and comes off as smart and super-sexy. You can probably search the forum for his posts and get an idea of his personality, and perhaps some posters may have mentioned some personal experiences with him. I've never hired him, but I hope to change that soon.

Put him at the top of your list for a bunch of reasons! I have been with him at least two or three times, and beyond being sexy and smart, he also has a great sense of humor, which is reflected in his great "dude next door" website. When I was just seeing my very first guys a little over a year ago, he gave me lots of great advice that I am still grateful for today. Feel free to PM me if you want more details on Eric.

I had not made the connection that this was Eric Hassan's profile. Thanks for clarifying. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived