A First With Anal Sex

rocky
This topic is 7150 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hi; without getting in to lectures on what one

should or should not be doing yesterday I had my

first full anal sex experience. This was one

where the person did orgasm (sorry to be so

blunt). My question is does one experience

stomach discomfort the next day from this (as

I am). Sorry to be naive and apologize if this

is too candid but I do value your input.

Rocky

I think you're not being candid enough. Are you trying to convey that someone fucked you without wearing a condom and came inside of you and you're wondering if that cum is causing stomach/intestinal discomfort?

As you asked I'll leave any lecturing aside.

Someone cumming in you is not going to result in the ejaculate reaching your stomach. I'm not even sure how far into your lower intestine it would go. It's been a long, long time since I had this experience, but the only thing I recall is a need to evacuate the ejaculate back out. I don't recall any pain or bloating associated with it.

OK...deep breath...<lecture mode off>

Your stomachache is most likely from the physical pounding that your lower intestine took, not the ejaculate.

Your insides are not "hardwired" and you can't really tell your distal colon from your stomach when it comes to pain. They all pretty much feels like a stomachache.

Intestines are extremely delicate and don't like being stretched or touched. When they are irritated they either spasm (cramps) or stop working all together (illeus). Both conditions feel like a "stomachache" and usually pass with time.

Now if you took a REAL pounding (e.g. sex with a trailer hitch) then you can tear your intestines and that's a major problem. Doubtful in this, case but it happens.

Ejaculate is a biologic fluid that is relatively non-irritating to tissue and therefore unlikely to cause major irritation of the bowel.

<lecture mode on>

Now....ah hell you already KNOW the lecture so I'll be brief...

Take care of yourself.

Dear NYC Man, again this is why I love

this post, I do appreciate the candid

comments and thoughts. Yeah I know

the lecture, at my age I'd say "you

should know better." But it happened

and to some degree glad it did, now

as a fyi it was with someone I know

and know their history, but again from

a safe sex venue that's still not good

enough, thanks NYC Man...

Rocky, in your knowing your partner's history or not, I think it would be quite wise on your part to have your future partners wear a condom. Buy a new condom which I distributed in my efforts of outreach and education at both the Monterey Jazz and Blues Festivals. It's "Pleasure Plus" and comes in a designer blue package. Apparently, "tops" and "bottoms" have raved about the feel of this particular condom.

Remember the old adage: "Better safe than sorry!"

And see I was candid without lecturing or being judgmental! :-)

Archived