411 JohnDenzel in DC

BasketBaller
This topic is 2776 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

He used to have a face pic in his semi-private photos and he did indeed look very handsome.

But I wouldn't really call that build muscular. Maybe more like he was very muscular a while ago and kind of let it all go...?

He is a big, stocky guy, he misrepresents himself and the shape he is in. Kinda of a nice guy, but just not up front about what he will do and what he looks like. First time I met him, all he did was talk about his girl friend, the massage was a rub and the release he could not get farther across the room. LOL He changed the add a lot and several years later, opps I fell for it again and actually confronted him about it. He said, well I am just getting back in shape. ......

This has been going on for years in DC and I am always surprised that he continues. IF he were honest, there are probably some guys that would love the guy as he is and he could do very well.

Wouldn't you think someone that looks worse than the photos he uses would get tired of the reaction when meeting with a client including possibly rejected? Maybe for a short term thing they could deal with that for some m0ney but if someone is going to be around for years, like John, wouldn't it be a better life if they got in shape and stayed that way?

• 4 months later...

Archived