411 on Chris Daniel in NYC

dutchal
This topic is 767 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I said I'd file a report, but after I wrote one, I realized it sounds too much like a review. So I'll just say that the positive comments about his physique and warm personality are correct (as far as I could judge in 1 hour). The only nits I would pick are these: he chewed gum the whole time (a bad nervous habit!) and he is very fastidious, to the point that some activities clearly make him uncomfortable. But he did text some sweet words of farewell after I left, which was rather charming.

Would you hire him again?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I met up with him. Personality side: he is nice. Body: looks like his pictures and hot. He was willing to kiss but i felt I had to initiate everyone of them. He gave me the impression he just wanted to finish early which I did. And I still pay $300 for 30 min. He doesnt make exception on reducing his rate. He’s somewhat interactive but not like he’s totally interested. Sometimes I will see him looking away when I talk to him. What turns me off is he’s chewing gum the entire time and he is very mindful of the clock. He will remind me how much time I have left and is on the dot to finish. 

Most likely I will not repeat. 

Edited by Tay