• Replies 21.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WilliamM

• marylander1940

• Oliver

• TruthBTold

@TruthBTold - Problem not present when using my Windows10 computer and Firefox browser. Problem still exist on my Fire phone/Silk browser. Nothing to do with where the pictures came from... Cheers!

I'm using a Windows 10 computer and Firefox, and I get the generic visit Tumblr image. I haven't been checking the gallery for a few days so don't know if it worked differently before. Same deal when I looked using Microsoft Edge. That would seem to indicate some sort of permissions problem, and as it goes to a Tumblr default image it implies the permissions issue is with that website.

I'm using a Windows 10 computer and Firefox, and I get the generic visit Tumblr image. I haven't been checking the gallery for a few days so don't know if it worked differently before. Same deal when I looked using Microsoft Edge. That would seem to indicate some sort of permissions problem, and as it goes to a Tumblr default image it implies the permissions issue is with that website.

Darn Tumblr... They just have tons of wonderful pictures that we all enjoy...! BTW, welcome back; hope you had a great time during your time off.

It has been very odd for me. I am using a MAC. At first I was not able to use Tumblr and instead was redirected to newTumblr through one provider on Tumblr. I was having no problem copying from newTumblr and posting in the Gallery. Then as a lot of member began to see my posts would be allowed at first and then a few days later not be able to be seen. Now I am able to post from pics I get from Tumblr but I am not sure if they will copy the newTumblr pattern or not. I would hate to have that happen because I really liked the pics.