411 on DanielZX advertising on RM in Fort Lauderdale?

hwic04
This topic is 2501 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I was so excited to read the positive comments about DanielZX that I contacted him to set up a meet in FLL. We both agreed upon a 2 hour meet. Several hours before our meet, I texted him to confirm if he was still coming...he didn't answer. Then 10 minutes after his supposed arrival, I texted him again....he answered several minutes later saying "Oh, I forgot...can't make it."

Lesson learned: with his popularity, he probably isn't hurting for clients anymore. So if he agrees to meet with you, don't be surprised if he is a no-show. Have a back-up plan!

Well, I was so excited to read the positive comments about DanielZX that I contacted him to set up a meet in FLL. We both agreed upon a 2 hour meet. Several hours before our meet, I texted him to confirm if he was still coming...he didn't answer. Then 10 minutes after his supposed arrival, I texted him again....he answered several minutes later saying "Oh, I forgot...can't make it."

Lesson learned: with his popularity, he probably isn't hurting for clients anymore. So if he agrees to meet with you, don't be surprised if he is a no-show. Have a back-up plan!

Disappointing...

Sorry to hear you had this experience. I hope that it was just a bad day for him.

• 5 months later...

I can't remember who, but someone on here shared my enthusiasm for sexy young Latino guys highly recommended him. I may have to take the plunge and help settle this argument for good!

I can't remember who, but someone on here shared my enthusiasm for sexy young Latino guys highly recommended him. I may have to take the plunge and help settle this argument for good!

FYI, he IS Latino, from Central America, but really doesn't have a typical Latino vibe. His look is more much All American Jock in terms of face and build. He dresses well and has a Spanish accent, so maybe best described as elegant or refined All American, LOL.:rolleyes:

Weighing in to say that I've had great experiences wth Daniel too, three appointments so far. I'm sad to hear about this inconsistency in behavior -- too bad for him as well as the people he blows off.

I met him too last summer. We had a wonderful time. Again, the fastest way to reach someone is by text, not the RM email system.

Archived