weekend exclusive = attractive?

This topic is 2909 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I've earned two free nights with free suite upgrade at ritz Carlton group up to tier 4 properties.

There is a tier 4 property on a private island off Hawaii. Rates start normally $900 a night for a suite.

Niche only limited ways to get into the island, one being staying at the property.

Would a weekend "package" where I throw in my hotel into the mix be attractive?

Do you think I should change my weekend rate if I was to provide the lodging with my free nights ?

If so what do you think is a fair amount to add knowing the information I provided?

I wouldn't up the weekend price, but instead would give any extra benefits away as a token of appreciation to my most valued clients. I've used my SWU's and SNA's on clients before, even when they aren't traveling with me, simply as a gesture of goodwill. They appreciate them more than I do. Go the extra mile for clients, and they will go the extra mile for you in return.

I've earned two free nights with free suite upgrade at ritz Carlton group up to tier 4 properties.

There is a tier 4 property on a private island off Hawaii. Rates start normally $900 a night for a suite.

Niche only limited ways to get into the island, one being staying at the property.

Would a weekend "package" where I throw in my hotel into the mix be attractive?

Do you think I should change my weekend rate if I was to provide the lodging with my free nights ?

If so what do you think is a fair amount to add knowing the information I provided?

Why not? Just make sure the client pays a proper booking fee, and your flight in advance to make sure he's serious about it.

Answering your question you should ask extra $ because usually the client covers the hotel.

Archived