Kind of a medical question: brown spots in semen?

HightopGuy
This topic is 7153 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I know this isn't a medical forum, but thought I'd post here and see if anybody has had this before...

About a week ago, I started noticing brown spots in my semen. There is no pain or discomfort of any kind. Everything is "normal" except for those spots.

I haven't really changed my diet or anything, although I did start back exercising on a NordicTrack I have, and I lost my job a few weeks ago, which has been causing me some stress. But nothing out of the ordinary physically or diet-wise. I haven't hurt myself, or torn a muscle, or anything like that recently.

Anybody else ever have anything like this before? What was the diagnosis?

If it keeps up, I'll probably see a urologist about it. For now now, was curious is anybody else has seen this, and what it might be?

Thanks!

>I haven't really changed my diet or anything, although I did

>start back exercising on a NordicTrack I have, and I lost my

>job a few weeks ago, which has been causing me some stress.

>But nothing out of the ordinary physically or diet-wise. I

>haven't hurt myself, or torn a muscle, or anything like that

>recently.

>

>Anybody else ever have anything like this before? What was

>the diagnosis?

Go see a urologist or your family doctor about it sooner than later.

Had the same thing, but tied to a change in excercise. Turned out to be flecks of dried blood in the semen from picking up the pace in a weight training program.

Keep us posted.

--EBG

It's most likely blood, which is clearly not normal. Call your doctor, describe what you see and follow his/her instructions. If you don't have a doctor, go to a clinic or an ER.

Finding blood in unusual places is always an indication of something going on somewhere. Sometimes what's going on is benign, sometimes it's not. You need to find out. Waiting around is not usually the best course when you find blood in fluids that shouldn't contain it.

Good luck,

BG

I had blood in my semen once. (I was glad it happened when I'd beat off on my own rather than in front of someone else.) I went to a doctor right away; he said it was probably just a fluke in my case, sometimes a blood vessel breaks for no good reason. It went away, and no treatment was needed.

That was just one instance though, and may not apply to anyone else's condition. I recommend seeing a doc.

Go see a doctor. Let him or her tell you what's going on, based on your experience.

None of us are qualified to give you advice, other than to seek professional help, if you are truly worried.

I can tell you that I ALWAYS come a lot, and for a couple of days, the cum was multi-colored; I thought it was a problem, but the doctor assured me that it was dietary related and nothing to worry about.

I still CUM a lot, but I won't eat beets or rhutabagas anymore, unles they're cooked in a soup or casserolel

See your doctor. Put the speculation to rest.

This represents blood in your semen. Unlike blood from other parts of your body (sputum, stomach, urine, stool), blood in the semen never represents something dangerous (prostate cancer does NOT present with blood in the semen). For the poster who said his doctor told him it represented a urinary tract infection, his doctor was either a dodo or was putting him on. Although it's possible he happened to have a urinary tract infection coincidentally at the same time as he had blood in his semen, the two would have nothing to do with eachother.

I have been experimenting with different foods to see if my cum will stream out the colors of the rainbow. So far, I have had red, green, and violet, but it is the blu (and the indigo) that seem toughest to et. Does any one have any ideas on how to get these colors in the stream. I wanna shoot the gay flag!

Archived