Enigma, Minneapolis-based, travelling to Detroit

poolboy48220
This topic is 2897 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Any 411 on this guy? Looks interesting, good reviews.

http://www.masseurfinder.com/members/supravista.shtml

"... My sessions are meditative and hypnotic, therapeutic, and serene. It’s that surreal in-between state that you may have experienced laying down to nap, as you drift off, just before you fall completely asleep. What I do is conduct that dreamlike state, painting mindscapes through sensual activation. The mind is to focus on the breath, the ambient music, and the sensations of the varying pressure and dynamic motions of my hands, which are explicitly synched with the spatial characteristics and shifting moods of the carefully chosen ambient music I play. The music is not simply resting as a backdrop to a massage; it is intentional sound sensation, and thus integral to the experience as a whole. An awareness of these things can take a few moments of clearing the mind. When thoughts arrive in the mind, they are let go through refocusing on the aforementioned elements.

Consider this a journey - Allow me to guide you. When I experience you as receptive, I can relax and open the flow of my sensual energy, and my love can pour upon you in infinite proportions. I use a heated table in a smoke-free work space. I mix my own massage oil using an organic base oil and only the finest essential oils (Doterra). Clean linens are always used..."

Was he smoking when he wrote his personal introduction?

maybe that's a normal way for a real masseur (no happy ending) to introduce himself and I'm just a pervert who's into the "bf" experience... :rolleyes:

• 1 month later...

Archived