Jeff NYC -- Recommended

MarkNY
This topic is 2276 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I love this guy. I’ve had numerous massages from him over the past 3 years. He’s amazing looking but more importantly, he’s one of the sweetest men I know. His Massage technique is excellent and therapeutic. He is straight, recently married (maybe not so recently anymore) and he’s a pleasure. There are no HEs but I love how I feel when the session is over. I can’t vouch for feeling him up - it just isn’t what he’s about to me. But if those parameters work for you, I recommend him highly.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHAT?! He raised his rate from $140 to $160?!

No wonder that the business seems slow. I can have an excellent therapeutic massage for $80 an hour, right on the next block, and with a very friendly, professional, and certified massage therapist. And I can still have $80 left to spend at a strip joint if I want to :). And that's like $100 Canadian, 5 songs at the Campus or Stock!

I am so over these straight dude scams. So much so that I was tempted to try Muscle Rob on my last trip to NYC but didn't because I saw this MMA fighter dude in one of the pix, the two of them stretching together. Nope, thanks!

https://www.masseurfinder.com/members/ikneadmuscles.shtml

Edited by Capitano

NYC has enough older horny closeted/too-scared-to-really-act-on-it/get-off-more-on-the-chase men with "fuck you money" that think nothing of the sums these people are asking that some will always be in business in this town. And consequently there's a bit of an inversion of the expectation that the more someone charges, the more will happen. If the amount asked is significant to you, in general you should look elsewhere as you will likely be disappointed.

NYC has enough older horny closeted/too-scared-to-really-act-on-it/get-off-more-on-the-chase men with "fuck you money" that think nothing of the sums these people are asking that some will always be in business in this town. And consequently there's a bit of an inversion of the expectation that the more someone charges, the more will happen. If the amount asked is significant to you, in general you should look elsewhere as you will likely be disappointed.

Actually, I don't mind spending even more than $160, which is already high end btw, but the experience better be satisfying. I doubt that many are both so rich & careless about the money AND masochistic in the sense that they will walk away happy after not getting anything close to what they wanted and expected.

If that weren't the case, we wouldn't be seing these super-positive reviews from novices here. :) You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time. For $160 (or over $200 for 90 minutes, which is my favorite length of the appointment) my masseur better be ready to be naked with me, hopefully all the time, or at least when I turn around. Of course, I'll just politely suggest it, but there is no way I am coming back if it doesn't happen. And yeah, I'll share my experience and opinion here, because I appreciate when others do the same.

I'm saying there are people deep in the closet and thrilled just to be close to a hot naked guy, or for whatever reason get off on getting right up to the line and not stepping over it. They have money to burn so it keeps these "teases" in business.

My point, and something that is referenced in multiple posts above is that he DOES NOT GET NAKED.

The other point I made is that there apparently aren't enough of these deep closet guys that are happy with just a nice hug running around, hence the need for this MMA fighter dude to be propagandized here by novices and "novices"... so my prediction is that he either changes his value proposition or ends up like Oldsmobile or Isuzu, no longer in business.

My point, and something that is referenced in multiple posts above is that he DOES NOT GET NAKED.

The other point I made is that there apparently aren't enough of these deep closet guys that are happy with just a nice hug running around, hence the need for this MMA fighter dude to be propagandized here by novices and "novices"... so my prediction is that he either changes his value proposition or ends up like Oldsmobile or Isuzu, no longer in business.

Point of clarification (and completely beside the point!) but Isuzu is very much in business. May have left the USA, but I see them constantly when traveling overseas... :D