411 on **Longstroke** - MR. TOP DOCTOR 10/5 in Dallas

Fyton
This topic is 2936 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Rentmen.com/readthead

He's real, it's real, and they both look exactly as pictured. He enjoys topping and springs right to life. It is the biggest I've seen in person. He is very good at finding the sweet spot and the position you're most comfortable in and getting the job done. We both climaxed both times I saw him. He is strong and is able to move you around and pull you into positions such that, in my case, my fear was overcome (by the realization that the deed was done and he could not go deeper, so relax) and I was able to really enjoy it. He loves enthusiasm; you can get his motor running to any speed with the right reactions.

Daddies refused my review, and after correspondence, my rewritten review because they fear suffering the same fate as Hourboy. I could not convey the idea that an explicit review is not the same thing as a review that suggests solicitation. What you going to do?

Archived