nick carter/ paris hilton

skins1
This topic is 7147 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Has anyone seen this new video between these two? Is it even real? I would love to see nick in all his glory, but i've heard his 'glory' really isn't all that glorious. if you know what i mean. anyway, if you've seen it where did you find it as i can't seem to find anything connected with nick.

RE: jimmy carter/ paris hilton

FOur Aces: I have retired from the effort to bring aout a terminology change regarding the use of the word "boy" so that I can devote full time to getting an ordinance passed requiring the city of Boise to change its name to "Guyse".

Hey Hey Kids~

I recently chatted up this topic on my weekly blog and will be uploading it for streaming download in soon-to-come blogs. If the cards are played correctly, i should have the scoop with this footage of Hilton & her ex-beau getting 'jiggy with it' in the coming week or so. My blog can be found through my main website linked below.

I've seen most of the first video (there are 2 i've been told) and it's not quite as charming as the initial Solomon/Hilton vid. For you size-queens out there, there's also not as much to gander when Nick Carter drops his drawers to do the dirty deed. Eh. *shrugs*

I will say that Paris may have herself a nice XXX career if the money, fame or drugs run out. Stranger things have happened y'know.

Watch out Jenna Jameson: Your days are numbered... *grin*

Warmest Always,

Benjamin Nicholas

Archived