Help w sweet Boi nd COUCH TO RENT BY THE NITE NYC/BRKLYN/QUEENS??

Tonyko
This topic is 2927 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I NEVER do this but making an exception here to help a sweet boy I know in need (str8888888 in case my motives are suspect :-) AND I'm thinking the good souls here are a safer bet than Craigs L etc. (the exp has not been good for him with CL) He's a model (not "adult" lol, he does runway, stuff like that) Went to a (only slightly friendly) foreign country to work, stayed beyond his visa like many others who were there hoping since he had a job they would allow him to stay, he was caught, thrown into Immigration Detention (makes a Russian prison look like a spa, given one blanket to sleep on the floor, bread and cabbage to eat, not even a toothbrush etc) and put on a plane back to NYC with nothing but the clothes on his back and a shopping bag with some water and an extra T-shirt, had to leave ALL behind, laptops clothes bank account his model book everything (they took his bank accnt towards his fine) So now he's HERE and homeless with NOTHING. His foreign phone won't even work only good to email with free wifi. When he contacted me he was sitting in 42nd st library and Port Authority to charge it and for the wifi.

*I already HAVE a friend on my couch in my 400 sq ft apt who's in similar dire straights.

* I naturally gave him what $$$ I could fed him etc and of course he can shower and get clean at my place and I bought him some basics underwear/socks/toiletry-wise etc.

* He found couches to rent on CL past few nights with what money I gave him, but, as you prolly may guess, because he is a cute boi, his host's intentions were less than honorable and it's been awkward and awful. (plus they prolly thought he was lying about being str8 since his looks make many asume he's gay. (NOT, trust me lol) He's of course gay friendly but he likes chicks :-)

* HE IS 1000 % TRUSTWORTHY, NON SMOKER, NON DRINKER, (NO DRUGS OF COURSE) VEGETARIAN NOT IN NEED OF A PLACE TO HANG ETC JUST A COUCH TO SLEEP EA NIGHT AND A SHOWER TO USE EA MORNING.

* WITH WHAT I'VE GIVEN HIM HE CAN SWING 35-40$ A NITE, AND HE'S HAPPY TO GO NIGHT BY NIGHT.

*I ATTACHED PHOTOS SO YOU GUYS CAN SEE HE'S A REAL PERSON. I POSTED THIS IN HOPES THAT ANYONE HERE WOULD BE (I HOPE LOL) MORE ON THE LEVEL THAN THESE C.L. STRANGERS LOOKING TO JUMP ON HIM :-)

SO, ANYONE WHO HAS A COUCH TO RENT IN THE MANHATTAN/BROOKLYN/QUEENS AREA AND COULD USE A TINY BIT OF $ HIT ME UP.

Thanks for reading all this :-)

http://s32.postimg.org/9m8e6gxro/image.jpg

you're a noble guy, Tony.....I hope things work out for all concerned.....just to be clear, he's an American citizen?

Yes American from the Midwest, he left from here (NYC) two years ago to work abroad. Re the OTHER comment well, I INTENTIONALLY used "sexy" photos of him should any kind soul be thinking they "could" act like gentlemen only to find when seeing him that the temptation was a tad too much to deal with :)

The str8 bud on my couch presently (whom I luv like a brother) is even driving ME crazy he looks like Rob Lowe at 40-ish :-)

Archived