What a lovely profile Ad....those straight boys

JayNY
This topic is 2939 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

LOL. P.T. Barnum was right. There really is one born every minute. If I'm not mistaken this "straight" boy has updated his ad from its original posting. Originally, he only posted an overnight rate and hourly in-/outcalls weren't available. Glad to know I can snag a quick hour only with him now instead of just the overnight experience.

Hope this guy doesn't quit his day job!

How will the overnight go, if he doesn't like to cuddle or be romantic with men. Im just saying, he has to sleep in the same bed with a guy for 6 hours.

Well, they'll be a lot of "Just suck it faggot" going on.... Some people (wink wink) find that quite appealing. :p Especially if you are into that Str8 boy fantasy shit !

It's the New "NO FRILLS" experience :(

Yep but maybe some folks who like to "service" and get a "facial" by an allegedly straight guy would enjoy his company...

To each his own, obviously he ain't our first or even third choice.

I enjoy servicing a straight guy but a facial wastes one of the best parts of servicing.

About that. I'm doubtful that all of the images in the ad are of the same person. Perhaps keener eyes can be certain.

I'm not certain the pubes and happy trails in all the dick pics are the same person's. Just sayin'.

Archived