4 Reasons Your Ass Is Not Creaming

quoththeraven
This topic is 2951 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Like I said, I can't vouch for this personally. If it's just a matter of stimulating mucus membranes, it shouldn't matter if the bottom is male or female. If it's a matter of stimulating the prostate, then only men can do it.

But no, the article is about something other than creampie.

It does exist, and it often happens when condoms are being worn. The ass lubricates itself, opens up, the tissue gets engorged and warmer, in a pretty similar way a vagina reacts when stimulated properly.

Again, learn to clean yourself, learn to relax, learn to pay attention to your body, learn to communicate.

The body has clear ways of letting you know you are taking care of itself properly.

It does exist, and it often happens when condoms are being worn. The ass lubricates itself, opens up, the tissue gets engorged and warmer, in a pretty similar way a vagina reacts when stimulated properly.

Again, learn to clean yourself, learn to relax, learn to pay attention to your body, learn to communicate.

The body has clear ways of letting you know you are taking care of itself properly.

Well, whenever I tried Anal, MY ass just wasn't having it ! :confused:

I wasn't sure if the term was being used metaphorically or literally. Good to know it has an actual literal meaning.

Besides that, it seems to me that the advice is good advice anyway. That's something I actually do know about as a bottom. (That includes anal.) Don't just stick it in there and ram away!

I think I need some personal instruction from Juan!

Archived