411 on Mark Lopez in LA

fratphysicals
This topic is 2254 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

"cupping" is offered under "additional services".....I can think of a couple things this might mean, but what is it as related to massage services?....thanks

Lol, it's a therapeutic suction cup technique with suction glass cups placed up and down your back to increase blood flow.

Traditionally-I don't think they were suction cups. Regular cups were placed on the body. A match was lit under the cup using up the air and causing a suction effect on the skin. The purpose was probably to suck out the evil humors.

Gman

• 4 months later...

I saw him tonight for a 90-minute, and it was fantastic. His face pics are on massagem4m (that's him) and he's on the tall side, which I wasn't expecting -- maybe 5'11" - 6 foot or so. The NICEST guy -- on the shy and gentle side, which also surprised me. Gorgeous body, beautiful eyes and just a very kind demeanor. He has a really cute apartment with a separate massage room, and he's legit. The massage itself was great and I liked that it was a routine -- he wasn't phoning it in or just waffling his way through a body rub -- and the sensual parts were really nice, incredibly sexy, and came along the way as little surprises. I also noticed that his touch was very specific, and very caring. He's present when he's working on you. And the sensual parts were great.

I've only been to a few of the guys on masseur finder and massagem4m and have had mixed results. Mark is in my top 2 of all time. I'll totally go back. Like, next week. That good. :)

Sam

I saw him tonight for a 90-minute, and it was fantastic. His face pics are on massagem4m (that's him) and he's on the tall side, which I wasn't expecting -- maybe 5'11" - 6 foot or so. The NICEST guy -- on the shy and gentle side, which also surprised me. Gorgeous body, beautiful eyes and just a very kind demeanor. He has a really cute apartment with a separate massage room, and he's legit. The massage itself was great and I liked that it was a routine -- he wasn't phoning it in or just waffling his way through a body rub -- and the sensual parts were really nice, incredibly sexy, and came along the way as little surprises. I also noticed that his touch was very specific, and very caring. He's present when he's working on you. And the sensual parts were great.

I've only been to a few of the guys on masseur finder and massagem4m and have had mixed results. Mark is in my top 2 of all time. I'll totally go back. Like, next week. That good. :)

Sam

I've seen him before too. The Massage4m face pics are indeed him. And everything you described was my experience too. However, the pics on this profile: http://www.masseurfinder.com/mobile/listings/view/mzgx88/ are not him. He's fit but def not as muscular.

• 1 month later...

Does he live by himself or share an apartment with another masseur? Anyone know? I'm trying to figure out if he is the guy who used to advertise under Military boy or perhaps his roommate? I don't think he is Military boy because he is not 6ft. Thoughts? Military boy used to live on Doheny and gave great massages but has seemed to disappear, he always posted fake pics as well.

Edited by clayco123

Not sure if he lives alone. I couldn't tell by his apartment. I believe you are talking about the guy who used to advertise by the name Jase in the same area as Mark Lopez. I think they are either friends or dating and believe they work out of the same place. Mark Lopez does offer 4 hands massage. The photos on M4M for Mark are accurate. The photos on his Masseurfinder ad are not him.

Not sure if he lives alone. I couldn't tell by his apartment. I believe you are talking about the guy who used to advertise by the name Jase in the same area as Mark Lopez. I think they are either friends or dating and believe they work out of the same place. Mark Lopez does offer 4 hands massage. The photos on M4M for Mark are accurate. The photos on his Masseurfinder ad are not him.

Thanks frat, I thought so. I had a four handed once with "Jase" , "Millitary boy" or whatever he goes by these days and I believe that this is the other guy. The face pic is blurred however it seems like this was the guy. Very nice and had beautiful eyes , tall and hot body! Not sure if they lived together at the time but this was on Doheny, not sure where they are located now. I think I might just have to repeat a visit, it was hot!;)

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
One more time before I move on or break down and book him.....anyone?

He has a lot of reviews on MF but something tells me that they might be fake.

The pic he has up is of him. Young bald guy, nice body, chill dude. Not a great massage although he has very generous with me.