Another Annoying Change on Masseurfinder

Lance_Navarro
This topic is 2944 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

So, Masseurfinder has gone one step further in making it difficult for many of us to openly and honestly advertise our services. I use to advertise my discounted therapeutic rate on there, but since 90% of emails I recieved wanted "more", I decided to start advertising my regular rate. I just noticed when I looked at my ad that there was no rate listed any longer and when I tried to re-enter it, the system let me know that it was a "higher per minute rate" than they allow. I am getting closer and closer to cancelling my ad on there!

I somehow feel that word of mouth must be one of your best advertisements. I know I can't stop shouting your praises. The massage was awesome and a perfect beginning.

On another note, private, voluntary personal services should be totally legal, and we, the people, have the power to make it so. Look at the power of popular opinion in the decriminalization of marijuana use, same sex relations and rights for transgendered citizens. The new civil rights advances will be in acceptance for sex workers. We need to discuss this issue honestly and openly. It will take time but passed experience tells us progress will come. No restraint of trade for willing, adult sex workers starting now. Write your Congress person. An avalanche starts with a single dislodged stone.

Archived