411 Massage Therapy by Marco

Enronnja

6 hours ago, Enronnja said:

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/28055/

Has anyone has experience with Marco? I like his look and his muscular body. If you have, is sensual/erotic part of their services?

Here is a thread on him: 

You can also type in 28055 from his profile url into search box on this forum as there is more than one chat thread on him. 

Yes I have had experience with him but it was pre-covid when he was traveling through. Both times were good experiences.  When I saw him, he looked like his pictures. Was muscular, a very nice guy, and received his clients in a very high end hotel.  I didn’t know what happened to him until I saw this thread.  PM me if you want more details. 

Edited by Kody S

• 1 month later...
On 12/31/2022 at 9:14 AM, Jim_n_NYC said:

I remember that previous thread and took him off my list as a consequence.  Since he is travelling, even if you go to his hotel, I would assume it would be for his outcall rate ($250)?

No, that’d be an incall, when I host and you travel to me. Outcall is when you host, and the massage therapist travels to you. 

Okay I don't know if any of you have contacted him for his current visit in Detroit. But it is just not worth it at this point. I am not going to beg somebody to massage me. I don't want to be rude and I don't want to come off that way that he did inform me that his luggage did not arrive when he got off the plane. And I get that. I totally understand. And I told him that so I messaged him this morning. He said it was canceling people. Then this evening I reached out to him and I wish I had not because now I'm going to be up here like I'm begging although he was gracious with his response that he will not commit whatsoever to massage and clients while he is here because of what has happened with his luggage. I don't understand why you would just cancel your business clients because you don't have your luggage. It will arrive when it arrives. So I just thought I would share this although I don't think I'm coming off very good. That I want to let others know it's going to be difficult if you attempt. For now anyhow. Good luck. I'm done

I understand your frustration but just think that for someone who does massage for a living, losing his luggage means he doesn’t have any clothing, linens, perhaps also valuable items as he’s traveling all over the country. If he travels with a massage table, that means he doesn’t have it either. Imagine how frustrating that must be for him and how much money he’s losing after making it all the way there. The real culprit here is the airline. 

Edited by musclestuduws

I knew he would not have all that stuff and I offered to bring it to him I said to him what an awful predicament. I offered to help him with whatever he needed as I have the ability and I have the sincerity to do that because I went through that recently with my luggage ended up on the west coast and I live nowhere near the West coast. It upset me that he seized all communication.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Saw that Marco replied to someone on here and it was what I needed to finally make the trek to go see him.

Massage was excellent, he's a very handsome man with a great body and is one of the most skilled therapeutic masseurs I've ever had the pleasure of meeting, ending was happy and I tipped appropriately...but I left thinking that I wish there had been more for a $200 session with an hour drive.