Last episode of Damien

Kippy
This topic is 2940 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

The last season of the Damien series on A & E is on tonight. The ratings have been bad but I found it somewhat compelling and spooky at times. The convoluted gay sub-plot was a bit disappointing. Time to pray that I won't be so frightened..."Our Daddy, who is in the Forum, horny be thy name!"

http://www.aetv.com/shows/damien

Peace,

Kipp

The last episode of the season, according to your post. It looks like there shall be more in the near future.

It's hard to tell these days. Madame Secretary had its season finale last night, followed by the series finale of The Good Wife. An interesting night of TV.

The last season of the Damien series on A & E is on tonight. The ratings have been bad but I found it somewhat compelling and spooky at times. The convoluted gay sub-plot was a bit disappointing. Time to pray that I won't be so frightened..."Our Daddy, who is in the Forum, horny be thy name!"

http://www.aetv.com/shows/damien

Peace,

Kipp

So Kipp. Have you heard whether Damien will get a season 2 or not?

I began watching the show when I found one of my major blonde crushes, Bradley James, was to star as Damien. Mr. James starred alongside Colin Morgan in the BBC fantasy drama Merlin for 5 seasons, with Morgan as Merlin and James as "the once and future king," Arthur! At the beginning of that series, Bradley James, at age 25, was not a very good actor but his body, his face ("those lips, those eyes") and his physical presence coming right through the TV screen were overwhelmingly gorgeous! There was also a palpable chemistry between the two leads (who became best friends in real life!) with a very homoerotic (to me) sub-theme!

As Prince/King Arthur

maxresdefault.jpg

Last year in iZombie:

tumblr_nmw4ge4BIU1qlysmko1_400.gif

...and in Damien:

http://emptylighthouse.com/sites/default/files/y9j0xCx4.jpeg

Now, having watched James in a guest role on iZombie, (oy vey, the pretty boys in THAT! ;)) and now Damien, with a 32 year old Bradley James showing he has become a much better actor, I continue to find him immensely attractive! Add in the creepy "follower" mentor Ann Rutledge, played by Barbara Hershey, who's able to make me feel slimy just by watching her, and one of my favorite Canadian actors ever, Robin Weigert, as a nun, hoping to save Damien's soul, and the show is unremittingly dark! I'd like to see where it goes if it continues another season. I guess I'll know more about that after the season finale tonight!

TruHart1 :cool:

Archived