411 on Ecstatic Touch in Washington DC

Phillyman
This topic is 2452 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Definitely looks interesting, though a bit pricey for the erotic massage. But if he came to New York, I'd take the plunge. You're right to inquire here; I hope you get some replies from satisfied clients.

Hmm, I've seen his pics and website before. I think he was based in New York at one point, unless I've just noticed him through the years in many of the multi-city ads M4M sends out.

I've met him, with his partner (Tim?). It was at least five years ago. They give an excellent massage but it's therapeutic/sensual without crossing over into erotic (to use some now-out-of-favor terms :-)) I think they were based in Santa Fe at that time, looks like he's DC-based now and not working with the partner any longer.

I've met him, with his partner (Tim?). It was at least five years ago. They give an excellent massage but it's therapeutic/sensual without crossing over into erotic (to use some now-out-of-favor terms :)) I think they were based in Santa Fe at that time, looks like he's DC-based now and not working with the partner any longer.

Do you think those pics might be out of date, poolboy? I feel like I've seen those for years.

Ah, so he's Tim's partner! I had a very, very good 4-handed massage from them, 5 or more years ago, here in New York. These guys really knew what they were doing, and it was an excellent experience. I think I also got an excellent massage from one of them, before the four-handed. It was, as Poolboy said, "therapeutic-sensual, not erotic, but there was a happy ending. They were good-looking guys, nice bodies, real pros. Yes, they were based in Santa Fe at the time. I think the 4-handed cost about $300.

PS: I just went back to his website. Evidently, this is Tim, and not his partner. The two-minute video of the Deep Tantric (there are several videos; I think this was the one) is much more erotic than the 4-hander I experienced. No one climbed up on the table, and slid his body all over mine! If he came to NY, I'd hire him in the proverbial New York minute (whatever that is). I was also going to say in my previous post that I don't think either of them would post old pictures to deceive clients. Tim definitely looks older here than he did back then, so I'm sure the photo is recent. I'm going to e-mail him and ask if he ever comes to NY.

Do you think those pics might be out of date, poolboy? I feel like I've seen those for years.

Photos 2 and 5 have been around for a while, but the rest appear recent. I'd also be interested to hear any feedback on him. He's been through my city a few times, but he's always been a bit too pricey to hire.

• 2 weeks later...

I have seen them together a few times and Thomas solo (all excellent) a couple times, including late last year in DC. Believe it or not, while they were best friends and traveled together, they were not a couple - at least not when I saw them in 2014 and 2015 - even as they continued to do the tandem tantric massages. I believe Thomas may have been in a newer relationship when I saw him last fall - so perhaps that led to a retirement? It's a shame, as he was fantastic, but Tim is great as well and a super nice guy. I agree that a number of the pics of him are relatively recent.

• 8 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Archived