411 on RockoNewYork & Two Sides of the Coin

Treehorn
This topic is 2925 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I had a conversation with Rocko through his a4a profile to discuss a massage session. He seemed to be a genuine, friendly person. In the end though, his pictures really scared me off. I will say he is definitely 'unique' and wish him well.

I saw Rocko this afternoon, and I'm very glad that I did. Yes, his photos make him look like a menacing biker, with the tats and scraggly beard, but he is a really sweet guy, and nothing like his photos indicate. He has a small apartment on west 53rd St, and does the massage on a table. I'm not supposed to give massage reviews here, but I'll say that he's VERY interactive, and gives a good massage, going very deep -- as long as the client is OK with it, which I was. It was supposed to be a 60-minute massage, but he added 10-15 minutes. I know it's the epitome of triteness to end M4M reviews (where I can't say much, any more) with "I intend to see him again," but I do. The price is right, the massage is good, and it's as erotic as I want it to be.

Archived