lucas B in nyc

rocksinurhead
This topic is 2934 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

@rocksinurhead In my experience and based on comments about him in these other threads, a guy with that beautiful an ass and who so prominently features it means one of two things:

1. He's a complete (and annoying) tease
  2. He wants to get plowed big time irrespective of whether or not he doth protest too much.

@rocksinurhead In my experience and based on comments about him in these other threads, a guy with that beautiful an ass and who so prominently features it means one of two things:

1. He's a complete (and annoying) tease
  2. He wants to get plowed big time irrespective of whether or not he doth protest too much.

yes, well i was hoping for option 2

www.rentmen.com/lucasb_italjock

what's his deal? i've tried twice but not met him. he was vague and noncommittal both times.

that firm round ass though (sigh)

As I wrote in one of the earlier threads, I also exchanged text messages with Lucas, Italian Jock. He was abusive and rude in response to a serious inquiry. (He berated me for texting him late at night, but his Rentmen "green" light was on, and I was serious about a meeting.)

Anger management issues? Drugs? I don't know what his problem is, but Lucas is definitely off my list.

Archived