Why not, another NY recommendation list.

biggerbilly
This topic is 2964 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Why not join the cavalcade of these things.

I’m looking for someone who only plays safe. They don’t have pnp, parTy, clouds or drug references in their profile. They must do in-calls and I’m not looking to go over $300 for rates.

I’m looking for someone that bottoms. And by bottom, I don’t mean, “if you offer them a bit more, they’ll think about it” bottoms. No, someone that bottoms. Their profile can say bottom/verse verse or top/verse, as long as they bottom. And they can handle someone that’s hung ;)

No time frame, you can call this a start to a wish list. More appropriately the start of a, “there has to be more then five guys” list.

Thanks

… bottoms.

kiddo is truly amazing for the twink/twunk/sexy nerd type. i do NOT mean nerd in a bad way. great guy all around.

for something totally different...shabaam is visiting from canada next month. what a handsome, hunky man! very genuine and down to earth too.

Link? I don't understand? Bad way? Is there a way to be nerdy that's bad?

I should say that I have a huge, huge, huge nerd fetish. The more nerdy the better.

Tyr Alexander would have been my dream hire

http://49.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lz5rfhIK4P1qjzwvbo1_500.gif

Link? I don't understand? Bad way? Is there a way to be nerdy that's bad?

I should say that I have a huge, huge, huge nerd fetish. The more nerdy the better.

Tyr Alexander would have been my dream hire

http://49.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lz5rfhIK4P1qjzwvbo1_500.gif

i just meant that he's a very smart guy with a clean-cut, slightly innocent look. when the clothes come off, he's quite a sexual dynamo. i love that specific combination/type. really rocks my world. for me personally, kiddo is 2 thumbs and 1 hard dick all straight up.

i just meant that he's a very smart guy with a clean-cut, slightly innocent look. when the clothes come off, he's quite a sexual dynamo. i love that specific combination/type. really rocks my world. for me personally, kiddo is 2 thumbs and 1 hard dick all straight up.

That works for me:D

Archived