Planet jockboy

Jimjaxon3
This topic is 2163 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Has anyone had expirence using planet jockboy? Saw pretty hot guys on there but was wondering if i could trust it. Let me know if you have had "+" or "-" experiences

I used them once. worked out really well.. the only thing I can say is that they have to use some app on the phone to track time or something.

I have met a number of the Planet Jockboys over the last several years--and every guy I met was excellent, A+. With PJBs, you get guys who look exactly like their photos and are into what the service says they are into.

If you contact a JockBoy, you are generally communicating with Butch, the manager. (I always insist on speaking with the JBoy himself before I finalize an appointment, and Butch always accommodates me.)

Does it take a day or two to schedule the JockBoys? Often it does, so you need to start emailing or texting early.

I don't pretend to understand the website for PJBs, or the travel schedule for the JBs.

I have met a number of the Planet Jockboys over the last several years--and every guy I met was excellent, A+. With PJBs, you get guys who look exactly like their photos and are into what the service says they are into.

If you contact a JockBoy, you are generally communicating with Butch, the manager. (I always insist on speaking with the JBoy himself before I finalize an appointment, and Butch always accommodates me.)

Does it take a day or two to schedule the JockBoys? Often it does, so you need to start emailing or texting early.

I don't pretend to understand the website for PJBs, or the travel schedule for the JBs.

Hmm.. guess its different for everyone. I texted, I got an instant response, told what I wanted and who I wanted and for how long I wanted, and very short notice on when I wanted:P No problem total communication time was like 30 minutes or less, the JB happened to live 5 miles from me lol, and we had a super time :D

Hmm.. guess its different for everyone. I texted, I got an instant response, told what I wanted and who I wanted and for how long I wanted, and very short notice on when I wanted:p No problem total communication time was like 30 minutes or less, the JB happened to live 5 miles from me lol, and we had a super time :D

That's the rub. If the jb is in your area or will be... no problem at all in getting a quick connection. It's when you try to get a connection with one not in your area that seems to be an issue.

I have used them twice, once in Manhattan, once in DC. Both times the manager was very responsive and made it very easy to book, and they were two of the cutest guys I have ever met. I'd use them again without a moment's hesitation.

I have used them twice, once in Manhattan, once in DC. Both times the manager was very responsive and made it very easy to book, and they were two of the cutest guys I have ever met. I'd use them again without a moment's hesitation.

Ok... Saw a post a long time ago somewhere they were clock watchers and things were hurried along. Wanted to use them on next trip wantes to see if they had "+" rep

• 8 months later...

Some of the PJBs have ads in their home cities--I used the rentmen ad for Philly Brad and was able to secure an appointment easily. (My review of his outstanding services is pending with Daddy, so might not be available for a while.)

Is there a set rate for the guys' time? I didn't see it on the site, but could have overlooked it.

Thanks.

I think it ranges. I'm not sure what the basis is for the rates other than popularity or perceived popularity. You'll have to ask (or see if the guy you want to see has a rentmen ad) for the exact rates, but I've seen it range from 200-300 depending on the guy.

Philly Brad is (or was when I saw him) 325. Basis for the higher rate is probably his wide appeal (he is buff out of this world + a great kisser + versatile [really well hung but also a great ass] + friendly person) and perhaps his not really "needing" the extra income as much (I think he may actually be a personal trainer).

• 1 year later...
It looks like the website, has bit the dust!

No they have not... not yet anyway. The topic of them possibly being gone came up in another post. I emailed their admin and got a response almost immediately.

They wrote, "Due to new regulations we need to revise the entire site."

So if they are holding true to what they wrote, the site is being redesigned.

No they have not... not yet anyway. The topic of them possibly being gone came up in another post. I emailed their admin and got a response almost immediately.

They wrote, "Due to new regulations we need to revise the entire site."

So if they are holding true to what they wrote, the site is being redesigned.

Thanks for the information. I had also noticed, that the ads for Ashton and Charlie, had also disappeared. I hope that they are back soon.