Good morning! I'm going home. ..!

Brian Kevin
This topic is 2957 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

For two days. then off to Atlanta i go !I was reminded it's my best friends boyfriend's birthday. I recommended we go to Melt, but nooo.

Here's to a fluke of being in Cleveland during CLAW. Hopefully everyone behaves. Flex is safe, avoid the "parTy" guys that pollute that bath house. Lots of std/hiv in Cleveland. EVERYONE UTILIZE YOUR CONDOMS AND INTUITION-- if it doesn't feel right it isn't.

I'd avoid cabana rooms as there's easy access to steal with no celing. I reccomend the quite rooms down stairs, and the hotel rooms (expensive but worth it) also, if you've never been to Cleveland flex let me know, I can get you a locker for $1! First timers only on that though unfortunately.

Utlize grindr and scruff in your room, it's the easiest way to see who is a junkie or not. Having been born and raised in Cleveland you can never be to safe. Protect yourself cause no one else will protect you like you will!

I'm off to catch my bus, see you around 1:00 Cleveland!!

If anyone needs help getting a 4-5 star hotel in downtown Priceline has them for 100$~

Longevity!

For two days. then off to Atlanta i go !I was reminded it's my best friends boyfriend's birthday. I recommended we go to Melt, but nooo.

Here's to a fluke of being in Cleveland during CLAW. Hopefully everyone behaves. Flex is safe, avoid the "parTy" guys that pollute that bath house. Lots of std/hiv in Cleveland. EVERYONE UTILIZE YOUR CONDOMS AND INTUITION-- if it doesn't feel right it isn't.

I'd avoid cabana rooms as there's easy access to steal with no celing. I reccomend the quite rooms down stairs, and the hotel rooms (expensive but worth it) also, if you've never been to Cleveland flex let me know, I can get you a locker for $1! First timers only on that though unfortunately.

Utlize grindr and scruff in your room, it's the easiest way to see who is a junkie or not. Having been born and raised in Cleveland you can never be to safe. Protect yourself cause no one else will protect you like you will!

I'm off to catch my bus, see you around 1:00 Cleveland!!

If anyone needs help getting a 4-5 star hotel in downtown Priceline has them for 100$~

Longevity!

Going home leaving a group of satisfied guys in your wake reminiscing about their hot time with such a horny stud-lucky beggars!!

Going home leaving a group of satisfied guys in your wake reminiscing about their hot time with such a horny stud-lucky beggars!!

I honestly won't even walk in my front door at "home" I'll be at a hotel working, seeing friends and catching up with errands I have to do. Not excited about any of it but work and the birthday party! !

I honestly won't even walk in my front door at "home" I'll be at a hotel working, seeing friends and catching up with errands I have to do. Not excited about any of it but work and the birthday party! !

Its a tough job but someone's gotta do it! You know you love it!!

Might I suggest you pare down your signature? That's an awful lot to have to scroll through.

Kevin Slater

You should of seen it two days ago. But I'll do some editings!! Can't miss me when you're scrolling through ;) plus there's allot of upcoming travels. Thanks for sharing, although that had nothing to do with my original posting. Not trying to be a smart ass at all, but a "private" or personal message could of been suitable in this situation. Again, Kevin thanks for your input as it is valued very much !

Archived