Buffdaddy Wants Your Business!

Buff Daddy
This topic is 2933 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hi guys! Im always thinking out of the box to attract more of you to my venues. Since I run my

business by myself and have a vested intrest on Long Island @ World II, and very good friends with

Mike @ Uncle Charlies I can basically do what I need to do without answering to anyone. We are

giving you no cover charge on Saturday nights @ Uncle Charlies and every week we been adding new dancers

for a HOT Saturday night lineup.

So this Friday night April 22nd im doing my event in Manhattan as I call it The Gentlemans Club. I been told

by many of my loyal customers that I have produced the best Friday night lineup in New York. But that's not

good enough! Im out to get more of you to my event.

This Friday if you come to see me and the boyz and you say your from daddysreview its only $20 dollars to get

in. And for some reason your not satisfied with what we do I will refund your money!!

All my venues are CLEAN AND SPOTLESS and plenty of a place to sit and enjoy the guys.

Thursday nights on Long Island we have $10 dollar rooms all night long, and a hot lineup of studs

that take it all off for you! But don't believe me come to one of my venues and see for yourself.

WWW.BUFFDADDYSMALEREVUE.COM

OR

BUFFDADDYSMALECABARET@GMAIL.COM

You definitely get my business. I'm still trying to make it to one of your parties at World II but Long Island is so UGH! lol So maybe I'll check out Uncle Charlie's one night, seems more doable.

As far as The Gentlemans Club, I'll definitely be there this Friday. I think it's cool that the door price will be reduced to $20, it's like customer appreciation night. I'm sure there will be no need for a refund, your lineup is worth the full entrance price. I go about once a month and I always have a great time.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived