Canadian Lumberjack in NYC

Irtwo
This topic is 2946 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Forget everything I've ever said. I'm moving to the woods. This is the one, chums. "SAVE THE DATE" wedding postcards are in the mail. I'll be wearing white. He' ll be nude. RSVP early. Seating is limited. We are registered at Cunard, Lear, and Mercedes.

Forget everything I've ever said. I'm moving to the woods. This is the one, chums. "SAVE THE DATE" wedding postcards are in the mail. I'll be wearing white. He' ll be nude. RSVP early. Seating is limited. We are registered at Cunard, Lear, and Mercedes.

You're not registered at VL&A, the ORIGINAL Abercrombie and Fitch? The one for serious outdoorsers?

You're not registered at VL&A, the ORIGINAL Abercrombie and Fitch? The one for serious outdoorsers?

I would think they would be spending most of their time indoors contemplating the firmness of the mattress.

I would think they would be spending most of their time indoors contemplating the firmness of the mattress.

Your reputation for acumen is well deserved. After the honeymoon, opportunities for threesomes will be available. I call dibs on the middle. (Bride's prerogative).

By

Your reputation for acumen is well deserved. After the honeymoon, opportunities for threesomes will be available. I call dibs on the middle. (Bride's prerogative).

I volunteer for armpit duty! :D

Archived