iveryhotijake

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

https://rentmen.eu/TROYNYC

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/24396/

The massage is more sensual than therapeutic. No deep tissue/acupressure/sports - was more light touch and rubbing. Clearly not an LMT/CMT, was on a bed - not a table, and started with my left arm of all places?

Guy is exactly as pictured, but maybe a bit shorter than advertised. Nice guy for the most part. Didn't smell any smoking, but voice was raspy, so maybe he's a smoker?

Was weird at end that he just flipped over the duvet and didn't use towels on the duvet. Also counted money right in front of you, so I guess he's had a lot of bad experiences with people trying to rip him off? AirBnB not hotel.

Not sure I would repeat. Especially if I'm more in the mood for a massage.

• 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 10/8/2021 at 6:01 AM, dutchal said:

A Mixed Experience of Sensuality and Mediocrity

Looking for a massage therapist who can provide both a mediocre therapeutic and sensual experience? Well, let's talk about Troy. My encounter with Troy left me with mixed feelings, as his massage skills fell short of my expectations. Join me as I dive into the details of my session with Troy and why I would not choose to repeat the experience.

Appearance and Sensuality:
Troy undeniably possesses physical beauty and exudes sensuality. He matches his online photos, although they may be slightly outdated. Despite his handsome looks, it's important to note that my focus was on the massage experience itself, which unfortunately did not live up to my expectations.

Lacking Massage Skills:
One of the primary issues I encountered with Troy was his lack of skill and training as a massage therapist. If you're seeking a therapeutic massage that targets specific concerns and provides genuine relief, Troy may not be the best choice. My session definitely felt more sensual than therapeutic, which may be appealing to some but not suitable for those seeking genuine therapeutic benefits.  There was lots of MT and a HE for me but that is about the sum of the highlights with this experience.  

Personal Distractions:
During the massage, I found it distracting that Troy wore a cockring throughout the entire session. While personal preferences vary, such accessories can divert attention away from the massage itself and hinder the relaxation process.

Overall, my experience with Troy's massage left me with mixed feelings. While he possesses physical attractiveness and can create a sensual ambiance, his lack of massage skills and training is a significant drawback. If you're looking for a purely sensual encounter, Troy may offer what you desire. However, if your primary goal is a skilled and therapeutic massage, it's best to explore other options. Keep in mind that experiences may vary, but based on my encounter, I would not choose to repeat a massage session with Troy.

Ultimately, it's important to do your own research and consider your personal preferences when selecting a massage therapist. Don't hesitate to communicate your expectations and ask questions before booking a session to ensure a more satisfying experience.

200870_1684864249_truwtjpdrt.jpg
RENTMASSEUR.COM

View my profile on RentMasseur.com