Over the weekend...

Brian Kevin
This topic is 3027 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I've been informally seeing someone the last few months. I didn't want to rush things. Upon us taking a little break from traveling together, he went home and fell into love with someone he met.... two days after they met they were in love!!

Awwww isn't that cute?! I'm so happy for him :) I'm thankful to have dodged that bullet. I'm glad we stayed platonic until I was ready. Clearly, he wanted to rush things. Unacceptable to me, I will not pick up pieces after nobodyyy.

Here's to being completely free and single in Chicago, now where's the buffets ????

Brian, I don't think you dodged a bullet, you hadn't commited to anything, you were friends all through it. I'm glad you are happy for him. I'm too old and cynical to fall instantly in love. I sometimes wonder if I'd fall in love at all, but I'm sure I will if things are right. Brian, don't feel guilty in any way, you had your platonic relationship and you've both moved on. I hope you two can stay friends.

Yall usually I mean food, but this time I mean sex. Lots and lots of sex. I had tried pursuing a non sexual relationship, well that left me single. Sooo lemme just go be a hoe myself. It takes longer than 48 hours for me to fall in love so I don't have much to worry about. Lol.

Yall usually I mean food, but this time I mean sex. Lots and lots of sex. I had tried pursuing a non sexual relationship, well that left me single. Sooo lemme just go be a hoe myself. It takes longer than 48 hours for me to fall in love so I don't have much to worry about. Lol.

You go fella!!

Brian, I don't think you dodged a bullet, you hadn't commited to anything, you were friends all through it. I'm glad you are happy for him. I'm too old and cynical to fall instantly in love. I sometimes wonder if I'd fall in love at all, but I'm sure I will if things are right. Brian, don't feel guilty in any way, you had your platonic relationship and you've both moved on. I hope you two can stay friends.

Absolutely not I will not remain his friend. Anyone who falls in love in two days is not going to have a good end of their relationship and I'm not picking up the pieces for him. He made his decision. More money for me, it's that simple.

Yikes! The pressure's on... :rolleyes::cool:;):)

Archived