Gay Asian issues

seaboy4hire
This topic is 2972 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I used to say, decades ago, I wouldnt hook up with an asian ONLY because of the perception that they were small endowed, and I like monster cock.

Over the years, as my priorities changed, I have learned they are passionate people, with beautiful smooth bodies, the best legs around, and they loved being rimmed. I'm SOLD !

I used to say, decades ago, I wouldnt hook up with an asian ONLY because of the perception that they were small endowed, and I like monster cock.

Over the years, as my priorities changed, I have learned they are passionate people, with beautiful smooth bodies, the best legs around, and they loved being rimmed. I'm SOLD !

Imma be totally honest, I had the same feelings as you did not so long ago. But as I've gotten older and pushed myself out of my comfort box I rather enjoyed my experience. One of the best and tightest bottoms was an Asian kid and two of the best tops were Asian. Who woulda thunk? Had I not stepped outta the comfort zone and gave it a whirl I would had missed out on some damn good sexy time!

Hugs,

Greg

Just goes to show that Asian guys are no different than white, black or brown guys. Some want to only get dick and cum, some want to only give dick and cum and some want to flip around putting loads in each other.

The myth that all Asians are small dicked bottoms is as true as the myth that all black guys have 10+ inches and are load giving fuck machines.

Once you let yourself out of your comfort zones, as Greg points out, you will find that the stereotypes are busted from "top to bottom."

I have a straight Filipino friend who if gave me the time of day ;) I would be in that like white on rice! And yeah he knows this lol.

Hugs,

Greg

Not to be picky, but I think it would be more accurate to say it would be Latino hole taking a ride on Asian cock.

I was in a bar once cruising an Asian guy. A white guy came up to me with a beer and and gave it to me saying "I thought you'd like some beer with your rice." I was astounded.

I also feel the same resentment that Asians do when I read "prefer latins, blacks" etc. Being excluded because I'm white does happen too and it can sting.

Thanks for sharing Greg! Asian studies is actually what I'm studying atm and we've spent some time covering issues of sexuality/homosexuality! If you're interested in learning more about the gay community and Chinese identity specifically, you should read Beijing Comrade (it's on nifty); its a fiction novel about two gay Chinese lovers who live in Beijing. Actually, the first publication of the English translation just came out last month! It's pretty much just about gay Chinese people but its very stimulating and informative!

Thanks for sharing Greg! Asian studies is actually what I'm studying atm and we've spent some time covering issues of sexuality/homosexuality! If you're interested in learning more about the gay community and Chinese identity specifically, you should read Beijing Comrade (it's on nifty); its a fiction novel about two gay Chinese lovers who live in Beijing. Actually, the first publication of the English translation just came out last month! It's pretty much just about gay Chinese people but its very stimulating and informative!

Whats Nifty? Its been forever since I've had any reading material thats held my interest.

Hugs,

Greg

Yup, the idea that Asian men are sexless dickless fems (and Asian women are submissive sex kittens) bugs me too.

Asian men can be sexy as all fuck. I'm sure some are duds in bed just like some members of other groups are. But stereotyping a whole group is just stupid and the exclusionary profiles are offensive.

Thanks for bringing this up, Greg, and being honest about how your past impression of Asian men has been shattered.

I am incredibly fortunate. I now share an apartment with a Vietnamese prostitute. He is kind, quiet, moderately hung and most importantly, a heavy heavy shooter. He hasn't brought clients over yet but he will. Life is good.

Thats all fine and good but hows his pho makin skills? Oh and those yummy Vietnamese sammies?

Hugs,

Greg

Thats all fine and good but hows his pho makin skills? Oh and those yummy Vietnamese sammies?

Hugs,

Greg

Actually, his "sammie" looks quite Tasty !

http://nakedbigdickmen.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/Ken-Ott-Gay-Hoopla-young-nude-boys-big-dick-muscleboys-muscle-lads-jerking-013-gallery-video-photo.jpg

Archived