411 on an often-on LA gent with a hard-to-search name: DomTop

borgerback
This topic is 2869 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 1 month later...

He's way hotter in person than his pics, with a handsome face that made me nearly drop my phone when he sent the pic. He seems very particular and asks for stats and a pic before meeting. Apparently he liked what he saw and we had a really great time. He's fun and a very nice guy. Definitely repeatable!

He's way hotter in person than his pics, with a handsome face that made me nearly drop my phone when he sent the pic. He seems very particular and asks for stats and a pic before meeting. Apparently he liked what he saw and we had a really great time. He's fun and a very nice guy. Definitely repeatable!

Lucky for you @guy69er. Enjoy yourself again.

Just wondering what would construe the response of "didn't like what he saw?" Though he states he loves anon-type scenes..............only after a pic??

Not everyone looking to hire is willing or feels comfortable sharing a pic. imho

None of the gents I've hired asked for my pic nor when the door was opened have they turned tail and run.

Lucky for you @guy69er. Enjoy yourself again.

Just wondering what would construe the response of "didn't like what he saw?" Though he states he loves anon-type scenes..............only after a pic??

Not everyone looking to hire is willing or feels comfortable sharing a pic. imho

None of the gents I've hired asked for my pic nor when the door was opened have they turned tail and run.

That's a good question, and I would normally agree. It caught me off guard a bit, but I thought the way he stated in his RM ad that he wouldn't do anything he wasn't comfortable with or turned on by sort of supported playing along with it.

That's a good question, and I would normally agree. It caught me off guard a bit, but I thought the way he stated in his RM ad that he wouldn't do anything he wasn't comfortable with or turned on by sort of supported playing along with it.

Anything or anyone he wasn't comfortable with?

Lucky you made "the cut."

No offense to you @guy69er .

None taken. I sort of enjoy the validation (real or imagined) that the guy I'm playing with is enjoying and attracted to me regardless of the arrangement that led to our meeting.

Don't (or shouldn't) we all?

But I guess you're that much more lucky because you passed the pic test.

Like I said before, no one's turned tail and run from me and I've had some excellent encounters. Some better than others.........some WAY better than others.

And I plan to continue those that were WAY better. He does too.

• 2 months later...

Could you post a review? DomTop doesn't have any so far.

Archived